Re: Away from Egypt = Away from egyptian girls = catastrophe !!!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ egyptiancastle Message Board ]

Posted by 222223 on December 26, 2000 at 00:28:17:

In Reply to: Re: Away from Egypt = Away from egyptian girls = catastrophe !!! posted by dunia on August 22, 2000 at 16:06:19:

: Are you saying that no other women have the manners (and mannerisms) of Egyptian girls? I strongly disagree. My husband immigated to the united states almost twenty years ago and says he proposed to me because he could not find any american girls with morals, and because I accepted him for HIM, and looked beyond his nationality, his looks, etc. So, you see,sir, there are many women all over the world who have "inner beauty" not just Egyptians, and there are many Egyptian women who are not pure of heart and are very vain and sometimes jeolous. We have been together fifteen years with two very beautiful and well behaved children. I only wish their father had more free time to be with them more and teach them about his (and their) culture and to just be the great dad that he is. And yes, there are many Egyptians around the world who are married to non Egyptians and are perfectly happy. He has taught me many things, but He has learned a thing or two from me as well. Peace

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:

E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:

Link Title:

Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ egyptiancastle Message Board ]